Piping Layout Design & Pipe Stress Analysis
The P.G.D in Piping Design Engineering & Pipe Stress Analysis as per ASME Codes is one the pioneer training program. During this training program candidates will be given training on all the aspects of Piping Engineering starting from explaining basics of Piping to the development of 3D models & Pipe stress Analysis along with different International Code &Standards.
The first part of training program covers Piping Layout Design & Drafting Technology as per ASME Codes & mainly concentrate in providing industrial training on different parameters, Designing, 3D Modeling & Drafting methodology. Further, in the second part of training candidates will be given training on Pipe stress analysis to give the adequate knowledge & industrial exposure to the Pipe Stress Analysis along with CAESAR II software training
Training Programmes offered for Mechanical / Industrial Production Engineers
MGT-141: PGD in Piping Layout Design & Drafting (AutoCAD / 3D Modeling)
Duration: Regular:120 Hrs, Weekend:110 Hrs, Online:60 Hrs, Distance:60 Hrs, Fast-track:60 Hrs
MGT-142: PGD in Pipe Stress Analysis (CAESAR II)
Duration: Regular:80 Hrs, Weekend:80 Hrs, Online:30 Hrs, Distance:40 Hrs, Fast-track:30 Hrs
MGT-143: PGD in Piping Layout Design & Pipe Stress Analysis
Duration: Regular:200 Hrs, Weekend:180 Hrs, Online:75 Hrs, Distance:75 Hrs, Fast-track:75 Hrs
For more details please click on the link – http://edu.magnus-global.com/
Opportunity to work on Magnus Live Projects
A Candidate will be eligible, if he scores more than 75% in Magnus Final Examination
PIPING BASICS & PIPING LAYOUT ENGINEERING (for MGT 141 & MGT 143 programmes)
• Roles & responsibilities of Piping Design Engineer
• Different phases of Project execution
• Concepts and Terminologies of Piping Layout Engineering
• Piping fundaments- Evolution, Manufacturing methods etc.,
• Piping Components- Fittings, Flange, Gaskets & Valves.
• Pipe routing concepts, Flow diagram & Instrumentation.
• Study & understanding of PFD & P&ID
• Equipment Layout drawings & Unit plot plan
• ASME/ANSI Codes & Specifications
• Standard Piping Systems & Piping Detailing
Piping 3D Modeling, Design & Drafting Techniques(for MGT 141 & MGT 143 programmes)
• 3D Modeling of Plant
• Equipment Modeling
• Structural Modeling
• Pipe Routing
• Drafting Methodology
• Extraction of Isometric – Isodraft
• Pipe drafting detailing using AutoCAD
• Generation of BOM, BOQ & MTO
Piping Stress Analysis Engineering (for MGT 142& MGT 143 programmes)
• Roles & responsibilities of Piping Stress Analysis Engineer
• Introduction to Pipe Stress Analysis
• Stress - Strain relationship & identifying the causes for Piping Component failure
• Sustain Load & Occasional Load Calculations
• Stress intensification factors & Thermal Analysis using Kellogg Charts
• Piping Stress, cause, impact analysis like Thermal Stress, Longitudinal Stress, hoop stress & allowable stress
• Piping Seismic Analysis
• Pressure design of Process Piping
• Pipe wall thickness Calculations
• Piping operating & design temperature
• Pressure Design of Piping Components
• Reinforcement Pad Calculations
• Exposure to Hydraulic Design of Liquid Piping System
• Piping Modeling & Analysis using CAESAR II
• Generation of stress reports & suggestions.
Training programmes are monitored & led by Magnus Engineering Team. Further industrial exports will be sharing the real time challenges and emphasis given on systematic approach with strong engineering backup.
Advantages of joining Magnus:
A) Worldwide Recognition: The training programmes offered my MGTE is mainly focused on different International Codes & Standards. This will help our candidates to get career opportunities across the Globe. Further our recommendations letter after completion of industrial training will increase the credibility of candidates.
B) Industrial Project Exposure: Magnus Engineering Team will be providing Industrial projects to candidates for those who scores more than 7.5 GPA in Final exams of MGTE Training. Further candidates will be issued a recommendation letter from Magnus Group.
C) Internships Opportunities: Magnus Group has established good relationship with variousndustries and candidates will have chance to get Internships either in our Tied-up companies or in Magnus Engineering Division.
D) Job opportunities through MagnusCoreJobs.com: Magnus Certified Candidates will have first right for all the information related to New Job Openings. Further our candidates profile will be highlighted to Employers of MCJ.
E) Industrial Visits: We believe in proper industrial visits are essential for our candidates, as this will give better idea and candidates